Friday was Thais's actual birthday and to celebrate we met up with a few friends and spent the day at the Zoo!
Jamie and Jaylee were there...
Lil Peepers...
and here's Jenn feeding fishy crackers to all of our little animals.
Thais and I posing in front of the elephants.
I just want to give a big shout out to these two elephants who have unknowingly assisted me with potty training. Thais was completely fasinated when she saw one of these guys go potty and now it is her favorite topic of conversation. I will say, "Thais can you go potty?" and she will of course have to bring up how elephants go potty too...so now she wants to be cool like the elephants. Way to go guys!
Thais and I feeding the Giraffe's.
The whole Gang. Thanks for coming and celebrating Thais's Birthday :O)
4 comments:
Cute post! Happy birthday little Thais! We thought about her all day on the 4th! Looks like you guys had a great trip. I love your little zoo. We will have to go back next time we come. Hopefully it won't end the same way it did last time with Rylynn barfing the whole way home:)
What a great comment about Thais learning to potty from the elephants! Too cute!
okay danielle your lil' girl is beautiful she looks just like you!!! So when is the next one comin' :) Im sure you are sick of that question. I know I am :) Erin
Happy Birthday Thais! She is going up so fast! We love reading all about your family. We love you guys!
Post a Comment