It is t-ball mania around here! This season we signed Thais up to do t-ball with several of the kids in the ward and it has been so much fun! I love this picture of Thais with her best buddy Tyler. Sometimes I can't believe that Thais is friends with the kid of my best friend from high-school! It has been so much fun having this time with the Nelsons...boy are we going to miss them!

Check out these cute Hatch ladies! Hannah is Thaisy's teammate. Go Dodgers!

Team stretching before the big game! I love how Skyler is participating..he can't wait for his turn to play sports!

I couldn't resist this picture of Chase- the Dodgers cutest fan!

Thaisy's friend Marin waiting in the dugout for her turn to bat!

Thais on first base! Love the pink helmet:O)

Just a little video of Thais up at bat..
No comments:
Post a Comment