Friday, May 30, 2008

Yahoo for Five years!

Today is our 5th anniversary and I just want my Jordy to know how much I love him and that marrying him was the best decision I have ever made. I remember when we were dating, I prayed to Heavenly Father and asked that if he would let me marry Jordan then I would treat him best and love him more than anyone else could. Luckily my prayers were answered, (even though I can always be doing better with my promise) but I will always consider this boy one of my greatest blessings and a direct answer to prayer. I just love you, Jordy!

4 comments:

Gates Family said...

Congratulations.

Brian and Janette said...

Congrats! We think you two both made an awesome choice in each other and we love both of you very much! You're a great team!

Mindi said...

Congrats! Cute picture.

Sheri N. said...

Wow five years already eh? We are getting old. Congrats!