I can hardly wait,
To see you to come of age,
But I guess we'll both,
Just have to be patient,
Yes it's a long way to go,
But in the meantime,
Before you cross the street,
Take my hand,
Life is just what happens to you,
While your busy making other plans,
Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,
- John Lennon

It's official: We are having a boy! The ultra sound was a really cool experience, at one point he held his hand up to the camera and Thais went up to the screen and gave him a high-five. She was really excited about the whole experience and Jordan and I just couldn't hold back the tears. I can't wait for my beautiful boy!
17 comments:
Congratulations. That is so awesome. Thais is going to be such a cute big sister. Boys are so different, but they are so much fun.
Calvin is so excited to meet his little cousin. They are going to be best buds! Love you!
Congratulations! That's awesome!
Yeah!!! We are so excited for you. We are convinced we are only having girls, so we need good people to have boys so our girls have great guys to marry!!
CONGRATS AGAIN! Celine Dion sings a song just like that...hmmmdid she use his lyrics? It's a good one! (It will have to go on a video slideshow when he is born) :)
D! Your instinct was right! How exciting for you guys!!!
Congratulations!!
We are excited for you!
Danielley, I am so excited to watch you be a Mommy to another sweet baby! My boys will be able to teach him a trick or two. ;-) We are so excited for you both!
That is so great! How exciting for you guys. So, with a name as unique as Thais, what are you guys thinking for a boy name?
dHooray for a little boy Monson. We are so excited for you. And the story of Thais giving him a high five is so cute! We offered to let McKayla come with us to our ultrasound but she wouldn't dream of missing school for it (After all it was "fun Friday").
Congrats Danielle and Jordan! I'm so excited for you both :) I'm so excited to see you guys soon!
We can't wait to see this mini Jordan!! Carter is excited to have a little cousin too! We love that song. Garrett sings it to our kids. He used to sing it every night to Rylynn and change the words of course. Congrats!
Congrats Monsons! We are so happy. There is nothing better than having both sexes back to back. You wont believe the amazing and adorable differences between the two.
Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun!!
(I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog:)
Congrats! That is so exciting. You will love boys!
Congrats! We have a few boys around here that will be very excited for a little friend! Any names yet?
Yay for boys...not that we have one...but I'm sure there are good things about them! Thais will make a wonderful big sis. She is so good will J, I can't imagine it being any different.
Post a Comment