One day as a surprise, Thais's daddy and Grandpa (who was visiting Texas for the weekend) decided to bring her home a stray turtle they found on the side of the road. Thais was a big fan of her turtle and named him Thomas.
Thomas, on the other hand, was not such a big fan of little girls (note the bandaged finger)
So Thais (after much coercing by her Mama) decided to do the right thing and let Thomas go free! The End :O)
** As a side story, today we were in Costco and there was a lady with a cast on and Thais went up to her and said, "Hey what happened to your hand?" The lady responded that she had hurt it, to which Thais replied, "Oh! The turtle bit you!" The lady looked at her a little puzzled but I just let Thais believe that the Turtle has another victim out there, so she won't be asking for another turtle any time soon! I'm still thinking gold fish are the way to go...
10 comments:
Poor Thaisy! That is so sad he bit her. Abby and I had a turtle growing up, good memories:)
Awww...poor Thais! I love that picture of Skyler....he looks so much like his Daddy!
Ha! I love the drama on that sweet girls face. She is really livin' it up for the camera in that pouty pose. Great story...did the bite cause a big ouchie, or was the band aid solely for comfort?
That is so funny! I love the pictures! She is such a fun girl I wish we could come visit! Love You!
Too funny! Poor Thais
Aww that is really sad. And Happy Birthday to Jordan! We made it back to UT in one piece, not a drive I recommend ever taking again while this pregnant. Jayden and Kjersti ask about Thais frequently, we'll definitely have to keep in touch.
Crystal
I love Thais. She is such a spirited little girl!! Glad to have finally found your blog, although it wasn't very hard. I should have found it sooner:)
That is so funny! I love to hear how kids are thinking. Poor girl!
What a darling picture! Thaisey was probably so confused that her little friend could turn on her. Sort of like when Emma's had enough!
Danielle, I love your blog. The pictures, the stories. So cute. Anyway, I think you should include an update on your marathon training. I've been running about 5 miles a day lately and I don't really understand how people can make it to 26. Without dying that is. Anyway, your kids are adorable! i miss you guys!
Post a Comment