Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Girls Night Out



The Barnum and Bailey Circus came to Dallas and I was so excited to get tickets and take the cutest girl I know!




Here is Thais in front of the AAA center.








I LOVED the elephants. It was amazing to watch all of their snazzy tricks! Thais and I look forward to seeing the elephants every time we go to the zoo, but there they just stand lethargically and eat, elephants are way cooler at the circus :O)




Thais and I had a spread of Lolly pops, popcorn, spicy juice (Thais's word for soda), and gummy candy. At one point she turned to me and enthusiastically exclaimed, "This is the best day EVER!"






With all the craziness of two kids, I haven't had really any one on one time with my girl. Thais,you are my favorite! I get such a kick out of your personality and there were so many times that night I watched you in awe. You have suddenly evolved into this independent little girl, with a spirit all your own, rather than just my baby. I am so glad Heavenly Father blessed me with a daughter that I can laugh with, will always keep me on my toes, and will be my forever friend!



8 comments:

The 5 Nelsons said...

How fun! And cute haircut. Can't wait to see you guys... only 9 more days! :-)

Crystal said...

aww looks like you girls had a lot of fun.

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness - how fun!!! I want to go to the circus!!!

Lindsey said...

Elsie and Noah went to the circus about a year 1/2 ago, and Elsie still wants it to come back! Awesome pictures-miss you guys!

Christina said...

She is such a sweetie like her Mom!:) Isabelle loves the circus and elephants are her favorite. We try to go every other year at least. How fun for you guys!:)

Rachel said...

She is such a cute girl! What a great idea to have a girl's night out. Mizzy and I will have to do that sometime. We can't wait to see you guys next week and get to know that cute little Skylee boy!

NewBini said...

D, can I just say how much I miss you guys! The circus looks like such a blast!

Mom Marilynn said...

Your hair is adorable and that sucker looks like it will last until Christmas!