I have to say I am not very good at decorating for the Holidays. We have a friend in our home ward, who for every holiday would absolutely transform her home. I don't think I have the passion/patience to go all out like that, so here is my small attempt for some Halloween spirit! Thais and I drove around Marana and found the creepiest looking branches we could find and then put our Halloween Tree together. I am learning it doesn't matter what you do, kids are just happy spending time with you and it's fun to make the holiday's special.
8 comments:
Love it!We will have to make ours for family home evening!
I thought it was an adorable idea... I may steal it actually since I'm sure my boys would love gathering creepy branches. Hey, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery. :-)
Can I copy too?
very cute!looks like it was a lot of fun to make!
Yikes...those branches ARE spooky!! Looks pretty darn crafty to me...and the brain that thought of the idea...now that's impressive!
I've seen these halloween trees and think they are really cute! You guys did a great job picking out some spooky branches. I didn't think trees grew there:) J/K. Rylynn is really sad because I am not unpacking the halloween decorations this year. Kids love that stuff.
How cute!! I love it. I am so lame when it comes to decorating for the holidays. My poor kids.
That is such a neat idea! I feel the same way, my in laws decorate for every holiday and I have no idea how they have the patience to constantly be changing things, I do a little more decorating for Christmas but that's about it.
How did the marathon go or has it not happened yet?
Post a Comment