
I still don't have the pictures yet from the Marathon, but I thought I would display this "proof" I received from the marathon committee as proof that I really did run my first (and possibly last) marathon! I want to share some of my thoughts and feelings of going through this process, but I think I'll wait until I have the rest of my pictures. For now, just know that I finished, I am finally walking straight, and it was one of the coolest things I have ever done :O)
15 comments:
You look awesome! You really are amazing!! Congrats!!
You are amazing! Can't wait to do it with you again...I think...
I agree with everyone else! You look great and I'm so excited to hear the details! And to be honest I'm a little jealous, I'm just not sure I'm going to ever have the guts or motivation to do it. Congrats!!! You are amazing. Let us know if you're ever in UT we'd love to hang out, and do you know if you guys are doing another summer yet?
Wow, good for you!! Hope you enjoyed your Canadian Thanksgiving!! ;)
you go girl!!!!!!!!! ... and to think you did most of your training in the dallas heat... blah!!! good job!
CONGRATS! You did it! And as a side note, you look amazing woman! Glad to hear you finished and are still able to walk! :)
WOW! I am impressed. You look great. I heard you did an awesome job from Sarah. I am proud of you!
It was SO much fun to cheer for you as you crossed the finish line! I was and am so inspired!!
I'm SO impressed!! Way to go. That is such a great accomplishment and one I'm sure you'll never forget:)
All right, Danielle! Way to go! I'm glad you had a good experience. Marathons are unique creatures. You think you're good for just one, but you can't stay away for long. Next up: you should consider doing one of the Ragnar Series relays. They are a BLAST!
You are AMAZING! and look at those leg muscles! Can't wait to read all about it.
You were amazing out there Danielle! You smoked us!! Thanks again for all your help that weekend! You guys are great and it was fun getting to hang out with you. Congrats on the race!!
Yes I am a little jealous- but you are awesome!
Look at your legs!! You are one hot mama! You did awesome and you totally inspire me!
Post a Comment