My little son with sweeping lashes,
catch his eye, a smile he flashes.
Loves those nanas mama mashes.
Oh, how I love you!
Adore that hair atop your head,
now partial to the color red.
Love to snuggle in my bed.
Oh, how I love you!
Already moving from here to there,
pulling yourself up on chairs.
Exploring life without a care.
Oh, how I love you!
Love to watch you in the bath
and see your sister make you laugh,
Finding treats along your path.
Oh, I how I love you!
Looking in your eyes of blue,
I find a spirit I once knew.
Your eyes tell me you see it too.
My son, how I love you
Today, one year ago, was a really good day because this is the day I met Skyler. I believe it was love at first sight...
Happy Birthday Kiddo!
12 comments:
CUTE POEM!! Happy Birthday Skyler Boy!
What a darling poem for a darling boy!
Really sweet Danielly! And I love that boy too...biting and all...LOL! Happy Birthday Skyler!
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe it's been a year!
Happy Birthday Skylee Boy!!! We love you so much! We are so happy you came into the world one year ago. You made your aunt proud by coming on this very important day! Twilight premiere day:) Wish we could be there to watch you smash cake in your face!
Happy happy birthday Skyler!!!! We love you and you family!!!!
Nicely written. Happy b-day to the b-day boy!
That poem is SO sweet! You are such a fantastic mom! Happy Birthday Skyler!
Happy Birthday Skyler! Wish we could be there with you today! We love you. See you at Christmas!
OH HOW I LOVE HIM SOOOO TOO!! Beautiful poem! I drown in his eyes and his smile lights up the skies just like his daddy's did! Can't wait to hug him! I loved the squashed chocolate cake all over him too on my phone pic!
Hey, it's been forever since we talked last! But I had to tell you how stinking cute both of your kids are! I can't believe how big they are getting! I hope all is well with your family!
Happy Birthday Skyler!! What a sweet poem. Skyler is lucky to have such a great Mommy!:)
Post a Comment