Wednesday, November 4, 2009



Here are our Halloween adventures for a tiny turtle and and an orange fairy.


Thais all dressed up for her pre-school class Halloween party. I love how kids get loaded up with candy the entire week of Halloween :O)

Tyler, Kenzie and Thais at their Pre-School.



Our ward put on the cutest Halloween party ever! There were tons of carnival games that the kids could win candy and prizes. Thais LOVED the games and wanted to play long after mom and dad were totally pooped. Here she is trying her hand at Plinko.


The Highlight of Skylee's Halloween was chasing around a basketball. That's a good sign Jordy...your kid might just be a baller yet!


LOVE this picture! This is Thais and her buddy Linden. The look on his face is so priceless!



Check out our cute friends who are way more spirited than Me and Jordan. Someday we will be cool and dress up!









8 comments:

Kim Davis said...

Thais is adorable as always! Is Skyler walking?!!! Happy Halloween.

Rachel said...

What cute costumes! I love the tiny turtle. Looks like your ward party was lots of fun. It is still so weird to me to see your kids in short sleeved Halloween costumes. I don't know if I could ever get used to that. You guys have to come up and visit us and see this awesome office!!!

Abigayle said...

lots of fairies in the fam this year. Your kids are adorable!!

Brian and Janette said...

Probably the prettiest fairy I've ever seen...and that turtle! I could just kiss him. So glad you're back home and that I get to see you so often. You inspire me so much...and I just love you!

Emily said...

Could your kids be any cuter?! Seriously?

Mom Marilynn said...

I love the turtle and the orange fairy costumes! I just wish they could have come trick or treating to my house!!!

Sarah said...

Thais looks so big! She is darling and Skylee looks so cute as a turtle!

David and Kimberly said...

its okay, we werent cool and didnt dress up either.