
Jordan and I played paper-rock-scissors this year to see if we would get a real tree
or a fake tree. I lost-which means we should have had a fake tree
but boy was I happy when Jordan surprised me with this baby! It smells so darn good!

Thais was a big helper decorating the tree
Here's the finished product..

Skyler
rockin' his Christmas sweater

Our friends Brian and Janette invited us over to make these
darlin' ginger bread houses.



The candy cane heart was all
Thaisy's idea.

Meet: The Rhino. This nickname got started because one of Skyler's favorite pass times is to run full force and charge into us with all his strength . We are convinced he will be our future football star and we are just his practice targets.

But man we sure love this boy!
6 comments:
Beautiful house, beautiful tree, beautiful family! It was fun to be with you!
I just want you to know I miss you. I think it's silly, we only new each other for a couple months but you are such a great person. I'm glad you keep up with your blog so I can at least spy on what you're cute family is up to. (I need to do better at updating mine).
that should say knew not new, i'm sure there are other grammitical errors but I couldn't let that one go unfixed :-)
I can't believe how big Skyler is!!! So cute!
Merry Christmas Monsons! I loved what you said about the simplicity and true meaning of Christmas. I think we all get wrapped up in all of the details but it really is so simple. Cute pictures of your family too and how cute you did a real tree this year.:)
Yeah for a real tree! :) And can I just tell you how floored I was by how big Thais looks in these pictures! How did she grow up SO FAST?!
Post a Comment