Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thaisy's Chuck E Cheese Party!

For Thaisy's 5th birthday we thought we would have a friend party this year! Thais was so excited, she counted down on her calender for two weeks and every night we had to tell her how many sleeps until her party. Finally the big day arrived and here she is all dressed up for her big day!








It was so much fun for Thais to have all of her AZ friends at her party! I wanted to get pictures of all them before we move!






This girl felt pretty darn special I tell ya!



Thais was thrilled to say the least with all of her birthday gifts.






Here are the treat bags she handed out. We had fun making them together!





I will do another post later of our family party. The good times just kept on coming for this little 5 year old!

6 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

It was seriously YESTERDAY that we were attending her 1st birthday party! Crazy! Happy Birthday to sweet Thaisy!

Sarah said...

I can't believe she is 5! Holy cow time has flown by since Dallas! I'm glad you are posting again, we miss you guys and are excited to have you closer :)

M. Drape said...

Happy Birthday Thais!! What a super fun birthday party!! Gotta love Chuckie Cheese.

Simpson Home said...

Love that girl's smile! Happy Birthday Thais!
-Kim

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

Wow. 5 already. That makes her the same age as Kristen's Aspen and between Jed's Stella & Zoe. I sure hope that we'll get a chance to visit while you're in Utah. Happy Birthday Thais!

NewBini said...

5! SERIOUSLY! Oh Danielllllle, how did this happen? But let me tell you what a BEAUTIFUL girl you have there!