A few weeks ago little Gracie was put in the hospital because she had a Kidney infection and a UTI. I love this picture because she is all hooked up to everything in her hospital bed and still just smiling away. Gracie is such a good baby. If it wasn't for the high fever we wouldn't have even known she was sick. I sure love this little girl!

Another shot of this cutie. I have to say that I was so grateful to my sister in law Abigayle who came down from SLC to watch my kiddos. She played with Skyler and took him to the store and bought him gum so she is a big favorite around here.
Last picture. Love those green pacifiers!
2 comments:
She is so so cute!! You are such a cute family!!
I hope she is better by now? Missed you at the last family event. Can't wait to see if Lincoln is keeping up in growth with your adorable girl!
Post a Comment