Thursday, November 10, 2011

We've got Cougar Fever around here!


I don't know what it is but my kids have decided they are HUGE Cougar fans. We lived in Wildcat country forever and they didn't catch on but here they are all about BYU. This makes me happy for a few reasons:

1. You can't get a better education for the price than BYU! Jordan and I would be ecstatic to have our kids go here.

2. They are excited about where they live. I was sooo worried when we moved that they would hate it here.

3. Skyler makes the cutest little "football guy". Whenever we watch games he has to pretend to be a player and it's pretty much adorable. I also love it when he yells, " GO B- I (he can't pronounce the Y) U COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

so cute!

p.s. I like the cupcake costumes, too

Abigayle said...

HUGE FAN OF THIS! I love to see the BYU pride being passed down to future generations. Talk about righteous traditions of your fathers!
GO COUGS!

Sarah said...

So cute! I have a picture of me and Jordan as kids that I'm going to try and email you tomorrow :) Hopefully we can see you guys soon!