


I love her smiling eyes.
I love how her lashes tickle her chubby cheeks while she sleeps.
I love how she communicates affection for us all without speaking
I love that she can stay entertained for almost an hour on the floor while I work out
I love kissing her face
I love that she looks like my baby pictures
I love her chunka chunk legs
I love her "tired" sounds
I love that she is going to be tall
I love watching her watch her siblings
I love the way she looks at her daddy
I love waking up in the morning to one of her smiles
I love dressing her up in darlin' girly clothes.
I love that her name is Grace
I love to sing Amazing Grace to her night
I love her dark eyebrows
I love having her in my arms
I love watching her roll backwards and forwards on the floor and underneath our coffee table.
I love watching her discover new things
I love how excited she gets when I give her something squishy to chew on.
I love that her thighs barely fit through the bumbo
I love how she smiles and laughs at perfect strangers
I love her calm spirit
I love how when I think about this beautiful baby I feel a love so profound that my heart could burst. I love babies. I love this baby and I am sooooo grateful for our Gracie Girl.
2 comments:
Such a sweetie!
We love beautiful, beloved Grace!!! I miss those darling smiles and chubby legs!!
Post a Comment