Christmas
Does Santa give out Weapons? :
My parents have a guy in their ward who looks just like Santa and of course the kids were thrilled to talk to him and get candy canes. Peni was hilarious because when it was his turn to sit on Santa's lap he said, "Santa do you give out weapons? Because if you do I want a gun!" Santa looked quizzically in Jenna and Vita's direction as if to say "I don't know..Do I give out weapons?" It was pretty funny and to make for a happy ending good ole' Santa must believe in The Right to Bear Arms because he did give Peni a weapon (or at least a laser gun that shoots toy cans down)
We each received our favorite college sweatshirt for Christmas. Of course UofA is the best lookin' one :o)
Sorry to do this to you mom ( I know you won't love this picture) but I have to show off the new gal of the family (or soon to be new gal of the family). Kim and David got engaged over the holiday's. David proposed while they were in Salt Lake the week before Christmas and he asked her by taking her on a horse and carriage ride around the lights of Temple Square. Kim pretty much froze her butt off (it was snowing the whole time) but the ride was worth it because she got off with one heck of a rock and one heck of a guy I might add :O)
I just stinking love my sissy's! This picture was taken right before we left to watch The River Dance in Sacramento.
David, Kim, Thais, Peni and Mele all singing Jingle Bells. Note how Thais has the word jingle all the WAY down pat as she sings. This was by far her favorite Christmas song!
Thanksgiving ...Brazilian Style
Halloween
3 comments:
Danielle!
I'm so excited you've converted over to blogger! I love hearing what you guys are up to. I'm so excited to see you next weekend at...my wedding! :)
love you!
Hey!! Long time no see! I honestly did not even recognize your family picture...it has been that long! Tell your folks hey for me, and holy cow, I am still in awe that I don't recognize them! THey look amazing! (And you, of course!) Love ya, sure missed that annual CHristmas phonecall!
What a stinkin cute blog! You are doing great work! I love the tired lady bug. Rylynn is a candyaholic too and a fruitieaholic. Eventhough I get natural fruit snacks and they don't have junk in them, I still worry since she wants about 8 packs a day! We can't wait to see you guys. Two weeks!!
Post a Comment