I don't know how many of you listen to Glen Beck, but Jordan adores him and I try to listen sometimes (usually in between Sesame Street and Elmo). Glen Beck joined the church a few years back and gave this tribute on national television. Watching this was the first time I cried (bawled actually) over the Prophet's death. It's amazing the profound and life changing effect the prophet had on everyone who cared to get to know him.
This was such a cool tribute. Did you see the one on Utube that has Josh Groban "you raise me up" playing in the background? Garrett showed it to me and I totally bawled, especially when it flashed a picture of pres. Hinckley at his wife's funeral bawling on his daughter's shoulder. It was so sad and sweet. I am so glad they are together now.
Okay, I promise I didn't still this from your blog and put it on mine. Looks like we both put it up the same day. Anyway, it was a really good tribute and I'm glad you're sharing it with all your buddies too!
3 comments:
That was so cool Danielle. I'll have to show it to Vita. he will like it! Luv ya!
This was such a cool tribute. Did you see the one on Utube that has Josh Groban "you raise me up" playing in the background? Garrett showed it to me and I totally bawled, especially when it flashed a picture of pres. Hinckley at his wife's funeral bawling on his daughter's shoulder. It was so sad and sweet. I am so glad they are together now.
Okay, I promise I didn't still this from your blog and put it on mine. Looks like we both put it up the same day. Anyway, it was a really good tribute and I'm glad you're sharing it with all your buddies too!
Post a Comment