
You know that song that goes, "This is the song that never ends...it just keeps going on my friends..blah, blah" That is exactly how I feel about my diseased hands. I've been to the doctor and he prescribed me some steroid cream but it only worked for a while and now my hands are worse. I haven't worn my wedding ring for two years because the ring makes my fingers even worse. Any wonderful suggestions?
P.S. This is not a picture of my hand but this is exactly what my hands look like.
3 comments:
Hmm, Jack has it right now and they prescribed Hydrocortisone cream 2.5% and it works AMAZINGLY WELL! Depends on the prescription strength. He also has a 0.2% and that is crap, so get a high dose. Also, that happens to my mom and Nicole on their ring fingers, and Nicole found out she has an allergy to whatever is in her ring. She has a gold and silver band together but something in them makes her finger break out. Maybe you are allergic?? I'll find out!
Um, no suggestions on the skin problem (sorry!)...but you're in trouble because now I have that horrible song in my head!!!!
Danielley, try aquaphor or vaseline. That always works on my kids. They get eczema so bad in the winter. I can't believe you still have that!
Post a Comment