Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Health Care In Canada



I received this video in an e-mail and had to post it on my blog. Regardless of the party you're voting for, I think this is a really good thing to see...

5 comments:

Brent said...

Awesome video! Thanks for posting it. We are all kinds of lucky to be Americans!

No offense towards your mum, Danielle. :)

Mindi said...

Although I got great care down in the States for having Jack, I do really miss going to the doctor WHENEVER, for WHATEVER! Guess it's easy to say coming from a small town where you only wait a good 20-40 minutes when you call 5 minutes before you need to be seen! Oh, and how did you change your blog without losing all your contacts? Man, I tried that, and faileD!

Rachel said...

I love the new valentine's day template. It is so cute! Have you heard the exciting news? Check out my blog to see:)

Mindi said...

Okay, watched the video. It's not like that in the entire country of Canada. I have never had a problem with needing to be seen, or even getting into a specialist for surgery or what-not. Then again, Alberta is pretty much "Americanized", so I don't know! But it was informative. I like both. That's my stand.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.