Watch This Video If You Need A Good Laugh!!
This was taken in the car on our way to Utah. Thais deperately wanted to play with our camera and I wouldn't let her... so just watch her wrath unfold :O)
Yahoo for modern technology! Thais got a lot happier in the car because she could jam out to Elmo's Song on Mom's IPOD.
Thais loved playing in the snow. Actually I think she was more in love with eating the snow rather than playing in it, but either way it was a blast!
This is Jordan's lovely Cousin, Sarah, and her new husband Craig. Their wedding was just beautiful and they were both radiant with happiness! (How cute are the hot pink shoes!!)
Lookin' good Craig!
President Hinkley's Funeral
The wedding took place the day of President Hinckley's funeral, and Marilynn (Jordan's Mom) and I, were fortunate enough to go. There was an incredibly sweet and profound spirit at his service and the Tabernacle Choir was especially touching to me. You could hear their voices sing all through out Temple Square that day, and it seriously made me think that's what his reception into heaven must have sounded like. It was way cool :O)

6 comments:
Very cute video...and I see she is already resorting to spitting at you when she is mad...good luck with that one at age 5!
You just gotta love our cute little thais!
Danielle, I almost peed my pants when Thais spits because she is so mad at you! I can't wait to see that fire ball in action. just a few days:)
The boys keep asking to watch Thais again! they watched it with me and cant get enough of that girl, they asked me to click on the other pictures to see what she does too...lol. I love the little rasberry action at the end of her tantrum. take that! Oh if only it were funny when it happens. :)
I was dying even after the 15th time watching the video! Why is that extreme passion about her opinions so hysterical and adorable at two and somehow at 15 you don't feel quite the same reaction! Life is good! She is beautiful! Marilynn
So the problem with blogs is now I know you passed by our house without calling, so basically, the Winfields and Monsons are officially now in a fight.
As a side note, the video of angry Thais was pretty funny.
Post a Comment