Cute: Thais said I love You for the first time the other day. We were walking down the aisles in good ole' Wally World and I said I just love you Thais and as clear as could be she said I...love ...you. We then spent our shopping trip repeating I love You back and forth to each other. Ahhhh the sweet moments that make you so glad you're a mother :O)
Not So Cute: I was eating breakfast this morning in my sports bra (I had just gone on a run) and Thais came up to me and grabbed by belly roll and said, "Boob Mama? Dis Boob?" Ummm, not cute!
4 comments:
Dee...It may just be me...but your music is covering your post. I can't read about your...uh...boob?
Ha! I'm literally laughing my head off right now! Who doesn't want three boobs? :)
NICE!! Gotta love those kids. Nothing like a piece of humble pie every now and then...So glad to see you converted to blogspot. If you want a cute blog background for free (not that yours isn't cute already) check out cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. There's some good stuff!
Wow. That's pretty hilarious!! If it makes you feel better, a 4 year old once asked me if I had chicken pocks on my face!
P.S. I totally support you in your new years resolution! I love reading about you guys.
Post a Comment