
Jordan is so stinkin' excited to see this movie tonight he can hardly stand it. We hung out with my cousin Kelti and her husband Bobby, and Bobby said it was, "three hours of awesomeness!" Jordan of course got totally animated and that was all he could talk about on the way home! We are going to catch a later show so I will be able to tell if it's good if I can actually stay awake the entire three hours...Usually I pay nine bucks for a good snooze!
5 comments:
Ha, ha! Well, I hope you stay awake. Leave Thais with us earlier if you need to... you know we don't mind. :-)
well...should i got see it!
Ty & I went and saw the movie over the weekend. I think we might go see it again next weekend! He loved it!
You guys are DEAD MEAT for bailing on ol' Zions... JK we sure missed ya.... Matt
WE saw it as well...i thought it was good --- but it could have been a little shorter. David loved it, near the end i had a hard time staying awake, we caught the later show as well..... :)
Post a Comment