Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thais's First Hair Cut!

All summer long i've wanted to cut Thais's hair and today I finally convinced Jordan it was a good idea. Here are some picture's of her new do...



Jordan earned $5 a pop cutting hair in college, so we decided he was the best candidate to do the job! Thais was really worried daddy was going to cut her back and kept telling him, "no, no cut the back!" Luckily no harm was done to our child in the process and she escaped unscathed.




Thais strikng a pose in the sink after all her hair was cut off.




Ta-Dah! Here are the before and after pictures. Not bad Jordan! (especially since this was his first real female cut).


Here's one more angle of the new cut!

4 comments:

Carbonneau said...

How cute! and great job Jordan! I cut Travis' and Chris' hair last Thursday...Wesly needs one so bad, but he screams and balls while I cut it, so I have put it off. Glad that Thais was able to sit still and let him do it!

David and Kimberly said...

she still looks like the cutest thing ever! good job on the hair cut jordan!

Kim Davis said...

I love it! And I am so impressed that Jordan did it. Deven cuts Carter's all the time but neither of us have been so daring with the girls. Maybe we should have asked Jordan to do Bree's at the family reunion :)

Draper's said...

She is so cute. I love the before and after pics. She is beautiful both ways!!