
Let me begin this little story by clarifying that "piggies" means money in Thais's language (the term comes from her piggy bank). So today, Thais informed us that she wanted to go on an airplane and visit family (several family names were mentioned) and we explained to her that we couldn't go on an airplane because it would take too many piggies. Thais responded by saying, "Daddy I want airplane and I WANT PIGGIES!" (Jordan was thinking oh great! Now I've got two girls in my life trying to spend money) Thais did the cutest thing next, she folded her arms and said, "Heavenly Father, I want some piggies...Amen." Then she looked up after her prayer and said, "Okay, let's go airplane!" I love how matter of fact kids are..If you want something you just ask for it. So the real question is: Any grandparents out there wanting to make Thais's prayer come true? All it takes is a little piggy donation and it's a done deal :O)
5 comments:
What a cute story! I love that kids show so much faith and don't even know it. I hope she gets her much needed piggies!
We dont have many piggies to offer but David did buy Thais a present.... we'll send it off in the mail soon! Miss you guys!
That's cute. Kids are so close to the spirit! And yes, grandparents are grandparents for a reason!
Ha Ha I love that girl! That is the cutest story ever. I love that she thought to pray for the piggies. If we had even one piggy I would send it her way so she could come visit us! I wish I could have been there to see her yell for piggies to Jordan. I can just imagine his reaction. Well start saving those piggies cause you guys owe us a visit!
I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I saw that you left a comment on Lacy's blog and I was curious to see what you were up to. Your daughter is so beautiful. I cannot believe how much hair she had. Congratulations on expecting a new baby, I hope everything goes well.
--Erin
Post a Comment