Friday, August 15, 2008

Rock Star!

So,there a couple of young men in our ward who have put a band together and decided to perform at a mutual night talent show. They told Jordan they didn't have a lead singer (Jordan is is their priest quorum adviser) and Jordan offered to fill in. So here you have it folks! This is the video of Jordan rockin' out to "Swing Swing" by the All American Rejects!


13 comments:

David and Kimberly said...

bravo Jordan!

Kelti said...

that made my evening. The temple is open we would love to see you guys again....... call us.

Heather (wife, mom) said...

that video is awesome! what a dedicated adviser he is :)

Stephanie said...

Jordan, you rock! Literally! You are so great with those young men! Don't quit your day job though! :-)

Kim Davis said...

I love it! The loose tie, flip flops, and backwards hat just made it even better!

Unknown said...

I'M JORDAN'S BIGGEST FAN! YES!

Emily said...

Way to go Jordan! I had heard how awesome he did. We have some great talent in our ward for sure!

Rachel said...

There's the American Idol Wii champion I know and love! Gotta love that falsetto Jo! Dee, you broke the 100 day mark, way to go! We can't wait to see litty Skyler.

Christina said...

That was great!! It just made my morning!! Awesome!!

Draper's said...

That is so fun!! Way to go!!

Sheri N. said...

Go Jordan!

Brian and Janette said...

Okay, so I just saw this and um...Jordan, I didn't know you had it in you! Kind of reminds me of that one time we had to keep watching Jordan Sparks over and over again because she gave us chills. Ok, so not quite...but good for you for jumpin' in there!

Mom Marilynn said...

AWESOME!! You missed your calling - well one of them- no, you actually were fulfilling your calling in a very impressive way - no wonder they all love you! Love that falsetto!