Friday, November 21, 2008

November 19, 2008

33 comments:

Carbonneau said...

What a cutie! He looks so much older with his eyes open...I know, how can he look older than a day already!?! I think he was asleep the whole time I was there!
btw I am in love with his hair.
CONGRATS!!! Hope you are feeling good!

David and Kimberly said...

He is SO BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to geet to meet this little guy! We had a couple people over checking ou our house so if I didn't sound that excited -- I AM! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet. Congrats! Thais looks so happy in those pics. She will be a great big sister.

Danielle Monson said...

I know I'm a little bit biased but dang honey, you make beautiful babies! Great job on the post. I love you and am so blessed that you're the mom in our little family.

Love,

Jordan

acandiedapple said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Nicole said...

I am so excited for you guys! He is beautiful!

Anna Elledge said...

Yeah!!! I'm so jealous, I want my little boy now and I hope he is just as cute.

Gates Family said...

He is so cute. I am so glad he finally made his appearance!! All that hair just is not fair at all, either. Lucky you!! He is beautiful. Congratulations!!

lacy lee said...

Shoot--that slideshow made me cry! I'm sorry we keep missing eachother. I can't wait to hear all the details... Congrats to you guys on a beautiful boy!

The 5 Nelsons said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got pictures up of that perfect little boy! I've been checking your blog obsessively for the last two days. He is such a sweet baby, and you guys have an amazing little family! Confrratulations again! I love you!

The 5 Nelsons said...

Ooops... that should have said congratulations... :-)

Erin said...

Congratulations Danielle! What a cute little guy.

Jen said...

Adorable. Congrats guys!

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so happy to see my little nephew! I can't wait to see him in person!

Denae said...

He is perfect! I'm so glad everything went well for you and he is finally here. Congrats!

Erin Larsen said...

congrats danielle and jordon he is beautiful!!!!! you guys make such a cute lil family. Love ya Erin

Barbara said...

He is just beautiful--I loved your slide show. Thais looks like her Grandma Monson to me- Whoever took the pictures did a great job. And the music...wonderful!
You look so great Danielle, I've looked at the slide show twice now and want to see it again--what a really beautiful family!!!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet.

Charity and Crew said...

How precious!! I am so happy for your growing family. Love the pictures. Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!

Katie said...

He is so cute! Congrats!

katie said...

Congradulations! He is so cute! You look so pretty in those pictures... I wish I looked that good after having a baby!!

Lynette said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful. It's wonderful to see how in love Thais is with him. She'll be a great big sister.

Sarah said...

Congrats Monson Family! He is a beautiful baby! Danielle you look amazing.

Michael and Emily said...

Congrats! Those pictures make me want to have a baby.:) Thais looks so excited to have a little baby around.

Emily said...

Congratulations! He's absolutely GORGEOUS!! I'm so happy for you and I hope you are doing well. Can't wait to meet Skyler!

Christina said...

Congratulations!! Syler is so sweet. I loved all of the pictures. You are such a cute family all four of you now!! Hope you are doing well and let us know if you need anything!! Happy "Birth"day Skyler!!

Stephanie said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations to your whole family! We are glad you are all well!

Kim Davis said...

Ohhh, Look at him. Skyler is absolutely perfect. Congratulaitons!

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

He is so sweet and just perfect! Congrats! We miss you guys and hope everything continues to go well for you guys!

Autumn said...

Many congratulations!!

Raich said...

so so cute... congratulations!!

Rachel said...

Danielly my kids and I just look at these pictures over and over again. We are getting so excited to meet this little boy and to see little Thais too! She is so grown up! We love you guys!

clothier jr's said...

I am sorry I am late posting this. He is soooo handsome, beautiful... I can't wait to see him!!!! Love you and your beautiful family!!