Thursday, November 27, 2008

A work of Art!

I just had to write a quick post about this amazing thing my Mother in Law did for us! She came out to watch Skyler's birth, and she basically didn't stop cooking the entire time she was here. She ended up putting 20 frozen dinners in our freezer for us, making it so I don't have to cook until after Christmas (now that's love I tell ya!). I thought it was cute how she numbered each dinner and made a numbered list on our fridge, telling us what each dinner is and the cooking instructions. To me, this picture represents a wonderful work of art! Thanks Marilynn!!

8 comments:

brandonsbunch said...

Can I borrow your mother in law next time I have a baby?! Congrats Danielle and Jordan. I hope everything is going well for you guys!Please let us know if we can do anything for you!
Laura

Nielson Family said...

That really is love! Can I have some of those recipes? email me please or tell Jordan to call Michael. We need to talk to you guys.

The 5 Nelsons said...

That is amazing! Can I sign up to get her to come do that for us? :-) She's so sweet!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, you have the BEST MIL EVER! What an awesome gift.

I hope you are doing well and adjusting. Can't wait to see some updated pics of little Skyler!

Mindi said...

Congrats on baby Skyler! I had no idea! What a terrible friendI am!

Sarah said...

I wonder if she does that for nieces too?? :) She is a fabulous lady! Your little boy is darling.

Draper's said...

What a cutie!! Congrats to your family. Marilyn is amazing!!

Williams Post said...

Wow! That's my sister. She's the best. Your a lucky girl! Your baby is darling. Congrats! You guys still need to come visit us!
Aunt BABA