Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Happy Halloween

Halloween is with out a doubt, Thais's favorite holiday because it is an event solely based around obtaining candy. We let her go to town Halloween night, eating candy to her heart's content, and then a few days later it all mysteriously disappeared. I don't know if I needed to throw it out more for Thais's sake or mine. Atleast it's gone now and I can go back to fixing my sugar addiction in obscure ways like eating chocolate chips out of the freezer!


How cute is our little purple witch?



This picture is a little fuzzy, but I love it because we put makeup on her and her lashes are awesome! She must have got that from the Monson side because Mama sure doesn't have them.


Thais on a hay ride at our little community Halloween celebration.


I love how kids bring back the magic in every holiday.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cute little purple witch! I love the purple eye shadow too! Soo cute.

Christina said...

What a cute little Witch Thais is!!