Thanksgiving:
My mom came to visit! She was incredibly wonderful cleaning my house and taking care of me. She even gave me and Jordan foot rubs. Thanks Mom...I love you!!
Our friends Jenn and Tim, graciously invited us over for Thanksgiving dinner. Jenn put on an amazing spread and her table was really beautiful!

Jay was my big helper!
Sklyer-boy all dressed up for Thanksgiving! Lookin' good buddy!
7 comments:
What a handsome little boy. I love the new pictures. Did you spike his hair?! :)
I like the color on your blog, very fun!
Your Mom looks young enough to be your sister! Cute pictures of your super cute kids!
Cute, cute! Who does he look like? I don't see a Monson....
I love the new look and pictures on your blog! Good luck with your new calling.
So cute! Glad you will be posting more regularly!! I still need to come down and see you...we'll see about this spring maybe..
Danielle, congrats on the "little man"! Great to see you guys doing so well. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment