Friday, January 16, 2009

Poor Kid! You're going to have to get used to this!

I walked out into the living room the other day, and saw that Thais had been playing dress-up with her brother. This is only the beginning little boy...My sister and I used to put full on dresses on our little brother.


8 comments:

David and Kimberly said...

are you saying you put dresses on my husband?!? Does he know about this? I bet he still looked just as handsome :)

Brian and Janette said...

Wow! It's been too long since I've seen that boy! He is getting so big. Can you post some more pics of him so I can see his sweet little face?

Anonymous said...

Jolee has done this to Carter more than once. So funny!

The 5 Nelsons said...

Oh, Tim used to be fully decked out with high heels to boot when Leanne got her hands on him. Maybe that is why he has always tended toward the very masculine jobs to compensate. Hee, hee. :-) Anyway, I still think Skyler looks cute! And, by the way, loved the Trader Joe's story. ;-)

Rachel said...

That is such a cute picture! He is already bigger! I miss that darling boy!

Nicole said...

Hahaha! Bailee still tries to get Raden to dress up- I think I've trained him to run from her now.

Carbonneau said...

love the accessories Skyler!

Jamie said...

I love these little insights into my future!

You guys have made raising our children a little easier. We always get a sneak peak of what to expect!

I can't wait for this one! Rylan will love it!