Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Picture's of some firsts..

This is a picture of Skyler's FIRST haircut. He was going bald all along the center back of his head and then had this huge patch of hair toward the bottom. So Jordan decided to give his son his first fade.





This is a picture of Carter and Thais having a play date. This picture belongs in the post of firsts because Carter was Thais's FIRST kiss. She was nine months old and Thais tottered over to Carter, wrapped her arms around his neck and plopped down on his lap and just planted one on him! They both have large gorgeous lips..maybe it was meant to be :O)





Last week Skyler Laughed for the very FIRST time. I thought he did in the store a few weeks ago, but this was continuous, blissful laughter as I tickled him for several minutes. It's my favorite sound in the world!



Here are just some more pictures of my FIRST son!








8 comments:

Christina said...

That is too cute!! I loved Thais' play date romance and Syler has a cute smile! Your kids are truly beautiful!!

Brian and Janette said...

Those big baby blues and big lips are to die for on both of your children. Strong work!
And yes, a baby's laughter is a wonderful sound and it is amazing what lengths I'll go to in order to get one out of our little guy.

Stephanie said...

I love those pictures! Classic! Especially the one of him laughing! I hadn't heard about your daughter's first kiss! I had to laugh! How funny! Carter is pretty irresistible!

David and Kimberly said...

We are SOOO excited to finally get to meet this little guy!!!

Rachel said...

I have to admit I almost had a heart attack when I saw the first picture because I thought you were shaving off all his hair!! Then I saw the other pics and realized you just fixed the sides. I love his hair! He is adorable with his big Jordy smile! Thais looks so proud as she watches him getting his haircut. What cuties. Rylynn kept telling everyone yesterday that her cousin Thaisy called her for her birthday:) We wish she could be here to come to Rylynn's pony party tomorrow!

Mom Marilynn said...

Oh my heck!!! Time has gone backwards and when I saw Skyler's laughing picture, after my heart attack when I thought you were shaving his whole head, IT WAS JORDAN ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! Gorgeous eyes and unbelievably adorable! He looks like he is growing up so fast and his sister just glows looking at him! Awesome!

Abigayle said...

I think he looks so much like Jordan. Those kids have got some great genes. ;)

The 5 Nelsons said...

I just can't get enough of your kids! Very cute pictures. :-)