Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Few Random Pictures

My Skylee Boy has changed so much just in the last little bit, so I thought the family might want to see some updates. He loves this little Bumbo chair! It makes him feel so grown up to be sitting upright! Doesn't he look JUST like his daddy!?!





This was Thais's first trip to the Dentist. We discovered the other day that she had a cavity and we took her to a friend/Dentist in the ward to check it out and we received the sad news that it was not one but three! He asked if she eats a lot of raisins (she lived off of them for like a year of her life), and he asked if drinks a lot of juice (almost more than water!). So pretty much her teeth or completely my fault, but we did get some fluoride tablets so hopefully that will do the trick!





Thais loved the "clown nose" the put on her. Dr Echols told her it smells like yummy strawberries so she had no problems keeping it on.

Thais checking out the Dental tools. She did such a good job!


I had to post this picture because this is just so Thais. She adores her stuffed animals and Dinosaur figurines, and spends hours every day playing with them. Here she has them all lined up perfectly to watch a movie with her. What a cute kid!





10 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute! I can't wait to see that big skyler boy! And good job at the dentist thais! I'm very impressed!

Rachel said...

I can't stand how cute Skyler is!! I am so sad I don't get to see him soon. I just want to snuggle that little munchky! Those bumbo chairs are so funny. I think it looks so funny to have these teeny tiny people sitting up. I love it! Reagan has one too. Thaisy was so brave! I can't believe she kept the mask thing on. That's sad she had 3 cavities, poor girl. I love the picture with all the stuffed animals. What a sweet girl. I really wish I could see your cute kids in person:(

Nicole said...

What a great job at the dentist!!!

Mom Marilynn said...

Skyler boy is huge and looks like a genius! That penetrating gaze into the eternities! I am so proud of littee Thaisey bug! Few things in life are worse than having cavities fixed - what a trouper! Keep that dentist around, since she wasn't screaming in the pictures!

Brian and Janette said...

Two darling children! And yes, little Skyler does look just like Jordy! Our buddy loves his bumbo too. Aren't they great?

I'm ready to hit the gym tonight if you are. Just give me a call!

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! Your kids are too cute!

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

Is Skyler a redhead? Or just looks that way on my computer?

Danielle said...

Yep! My boy is a red head :o)

The 5 Nelsons said...

I love the pictures! The first one of Skyler just captures his little personality so well... and yes, he is a mini-Daddy. Thais is adorable in her snuggle buddy picture.

Abigayle said...

skyler looks so big! How can a boy change that much in 2 months!