Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day

I made Jordan Promise not to get me flowers for Valentines Day (because they seem a little superfluous considering the economic state of things) but Valentines Day morning, I awoke to Thais laying tulips on my pillow, and Jordan with a smirk on his face said, "you didn't say Thais couldn't get you flowers!" They were beautiful and so was the omelet Jordan made me!


Thaisee bug opening her Valentines Gift!

Later that night Jordan and I had a perfect date in my opinion: Sushi, the drive-ins and oh man is Jordy a good kisser!




7 comments:

Rachel said...

I love Thais's face with the present! What a cutie! Did Skyler get no lovin? What was in the box? Very pretty tulips, but I have to disagree with the sushi part. Yuck!

David and Kimberly said...

Awww..what a sweet husband you have! Tulips are my favorite

Danielle said...

Luckily Skyler's only love right now is nursing :O) He did get a ton of kisses too!

Nicole said...

I love the drive - in! We need to tak our kids there before it closes!

Mom Marilynn said...

That's soooooo fun! What a darling family! I LOVE the Thais valentine present pose! What a personality!! I can't imagine where that came from!!

Mom Marilynn said...

ps I love sushi too, so does Abigayle! The movie looks a little racy for you guys though!

Anonymous said...

That Omellete looks so good! Looks like you had a great day.