Monday, February 9, 2009

My Girl

Allison took a few pictures of Thais the other day, and this one just melted my heart! How I love my little Thaisee Bug!




Click here to view more of Allison's Pictures!

9 comments:

The 5 Nelsons said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how old she looks in this picture. It's so cute! Congrats on the bread too!

Sarah said...

She is the cutest girl ever! I love the pics :)

Brian and Janette said...

What a beautiful girl! Sure glad I got to see her and try the bread in person! What a delicious evening. Thanks again!

Mom Marilynn said...

What a dangerously gorgeous little girl! Those big blue eyes and magical smile will definitely require that Daddy stays in fighting shape to scare off the boys! Congratulations on your bread! My favorite saying proves true once again!! "That which you persist in doing becomes easier, not that the nature of the thing is changed, but your ability to do it increases!!!" Which is the only reason anyone can do it better than you! They just have tried it more times and continued ...and continued.....and continued!!

Erin said...

Beautiful.

Carrie said...

Oh my...absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I miss you. Skylar is so cute...what an awesome family!

Draper's said...

What a gorgeous picture!! She is the cutest!!

2MyGirls said...

She is beautiful. Where did Skyler's red hair come from--I love it! Your bread looks delicious.

Mindi said...

What a great picture! Can't wait to see some of the boy!!