Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love Dessy...Oh, and I also cut my hair!



It was so much fun having Odessa visit me all the way from NYC! Having her out here made me realize how much I stinkin' miss this woman! She is one of the funniest people I know...it was SO good to catch up with you Odessa!



What do you think of the new do!


Me, Jenn and Dessy...CC Logan Girls are awesome :o)


11 comments:

David and Kimberly said...

i love your new hair cut! Your mom told me you cut it short and I couldnt wait for you to post a picture

Hall of Halls said...

Your hair looks so cute- i love it!

Anna Elledge said...

I love the new do-I think it is the shortest I have ever seen your hair. It looks great!!

Kim Davis said...

You look amazing no matter how long or short your hair is! I've been itching to cut mine for awhile now and seeing how cute yours is might just give me enough courage.

Rachel said...

I love the new hair! It's like it was when I first met you. How does the old husband feel about the do? What a fun visit with Odessa.

Draper's said...

Your new hair cut is super cute!!! You look fabulous!

Carbonneau said...

So, I met Odessa at Kim and David's wedding and she was SO sweet and drove me to meet my friend that night! I bet u had a great visit, she's an awesome girl!

Carbonneau said...

and OF COURSE...your hair is so cute!

Stephanie said...

Love the new hair cut! Way too cute!

Cherise said...

I love the hair cut btw! How did you convince Jordan? I bet he thinks it's smokin' hot! :)

Mom Marilynn said...

Oh my heck! Darling hair. I loved it long too. Reminds me of a funny story! Dwight was out of town, and his parents were visiting. I went out and got my hair all cut off and it was as long as yours was. When I came home, my father in law asked me if I asked my husband if I could do that? I will never forget my response; "It is my head and I do what I want with it!"