The night before Thaisee's birthday Jordan and I blew up like 65 balloons and put them all over her room so she would wake up to a fun surprise! The funny part is Thais ended up sleeping with us. She crawled into our bed at like 2:00 in the morning and had no idea the balloons were there. It was still fun to show her the room though :O)
A birthday pose with mama!
We Invited all of the kids from Thais's play group to go to Peter Piper Pizza.

Linden and Thais on the Carousal
Linden and Thais on the Carousal
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Thaisy!! What a beautiful birthday girl you are! I hope you got our birthday message on daddy's phone. We love you!
What a cute idea with the balloons! Thais is so beatiful. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Happy Birthday Thais! She is so beautiful..I love her dress. I'm so excited for this summer Danielle! I hope you are too!
Happy B-day to Thais!
What a beautiful birthday girl! She is so blessed to have you for her mom!
Yay! Happy birthday Thais! I wish I could have gone to your birthday party! You are so wonderful.....
What a big girl you are!
Well it looks like the party was a success and looked like so much fun!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys!
Happy B-day Thais!
Happy Birthday Thais. I love the balloons!! That is too funny that she didn't notice them and went to your room.
Happy Birthday Thais!! I love the balloons. What a sweet gift from her Mom and Dad. You guys are a cute family. Looks like she had a ton of fun. And I love the picture of her all decked out shades and all!
Happy Birthday Thais!!!!
Post a Comment