
I think one of the highlights of Thais's birthday is when she approached me and said,
"So mom, I am four years old now...does that make you a little sad?"
She knows me too well! I am only a little sad though, because the highlight of my life has been watching her grow and change into a little girl with the biggest spirit I have ever seen!
I just love you Thais!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Buggy!
Happy birthday Thaisy bug! We loved celebrating with you!
I can't believe time has gone that quickly! I remember when she was born and now... Love looking at your blog to see how your doing.
Michael say's hi to you and j-ride
I just realized that if you were to move to Spokane - as you most certainly should - you would have to change the name of your blog to "The Semi-arid Monsons".
Happy Birthday, Thais!
I love Thaisy's blow out the candles shot! Your short hair picture with J is pretty adorable too!
She is beautiful! I can't believe she is 4! They grow up way too fast! Hope all is well!
Danielle, it was so good to see you while you were in SL--you are just beautiful and so are your kids. We just needed a little more time to hear all about your life in Arizona- so thanks for blogging! It is so fun to see all of the grandkids with their own little families--how time flies-
Post a Comment