Sunday, February 28, 2010

My little story in The New Era


About a year or so ago, I submitted a story to be published by The New Era. I found out that it was published in this month's edition...

So, if you are really bored one day and want to check it out, here is the
link

18 comments:

acandiedapple said...

Wow Danielle, that's awesome! Your story is so well written. Nice work!

Carbonneau said...

that is SO EXCITING! great story Danielle, He really does care about each of us. Thanks for sharing! and congrats, what a feeling to be published! :)

Mindi said...

Look at you! Congrats, that's exciting!

Crystal said...

:-) Like I've said before you cease to amaze. What a great inspiring story!

Brent said...

Congrats, D! Thanks for the sweet story. It's great to read your testimony.

Brian and Janette said...

That's awesome--two loved ones published in this month's church mags! (My uncle has an article in the March Ensign, too.) I haven't read your article yet, but am looking forward to it. You are wonderful.

Emily said...

How cool is that?! What a great story and how neat that you can now say you are a published author!:)

Hall of Halls said...

That is so awesome- congrats!

Grandma Julie said...

What a great story! I enjoyed reading it. I have added it to my stories for lessons and talks. Thanks for sharing.

Simpson Home said...

So after we wipe the tears from our eyes, we will add this truth to our stash of stories for special moments. Thanks Danielle. LOVE you!

lacy lee said...

D, you totally beat me to it! You're a published author!!! This is not to be downplayed! You are awesome and you'd better believe I'll be bringing my New Era for you to sign :)

Love you!

Brooke and Justin said...

Great Story!!

Kim Davis said...

Danielle, You are so amazing! Thanks for sharing this spiritual moment with us.

Sarah said...

So neat! I loved your story!

AllisonEsplinPhotography said...

Danielle you are a inspiration as a person but so much more. You are open and willing to share what you have learned I love this about you!

Mom Marilynn said...

oh yeah! That's my daughter in law! I am so proud of you! Keep writing!
Congratulations! This and practicing the piano every night and raising my beautiful grandchildren intentionally! You're awesome!

Williams Post said...

Thanks Danielle....awesome!

Stephanie said...

I love it!!!