Monday, February 1, 2010

Month Of Lovin'



In honor of February being the Love Month, I thought I would post some things I'm loving right now:

1) Skylee's "scrunchy" face. He does this smile where he scrunches his nose and eyes and then follows it up with this little laugh that says " Oh Yeah! I'm ridiculously cute aren't I mom!"
2) Idol Night. Food, friends, and Simon. Man it's a good night!
3) Jordy's work ethic. We counted the hours he worked last week-end alone and it almost approached full time work status. I love that he works so hard for us and then comes home and praises my name because the floor is vacuumed..I think I'll keep him!
4) mac eyeshadow. The stuff never wears off-it's awesome!
5) Piano lessons. I have the cutest teacher ever and thanks to her I play a mean rendition of 'When The Saints Go Marching In'!
6) Baby Thoughts. No, we are not trying but I sure love thinking about it!
7) This Thai place in Mesa that Jenn and Tim introduced us to. Their yellow curry is AMAzing!
8) The YMCA day care staff. Bless their hearts for the hour or so of release I get, while my friend Nadia and I torture ourselves . Thanks to them I am remembering some old muscles that have be dormant since like 2002!
9) The girls in our ward. I feel like I have some sisters even though mine live far away!
10) My little family! We've taught Thais that we are "Team Monson" and I love, love, love when she gives her brother a high-five and says, "Go Team Monson!" Melts my heart I tell ya!



4 comments:

Nicole said...

great post d- thanks for helping me remind myself how blessed I am.

Brian and Janette said...

Lots of stuff around to make us happy...the trick is noticing it and embracing it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Emily said...

I LOVE this post. You are such a great mom and the wonderful things you do as a mother inspire me.

Thanks.

Crystal said...

I love reading your posts! I wish we lived closer.