Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mad Skills!

This kid has a love, actually more like a PASSION for balls! We have this morning routine where after he gets his "milky ba-ba" and something to eat, he yanks on to my shirt and pulls me into the room where we keep his hoop. He grabs his little chair and his ball and I then get to spend the next 30-45-60min catching this boy's rebounds! It's pretty adorable, I have to say! My favorite thing is when he claps for himself after every shot (make or miss). Skylee I am SO your number one fan, and someday when you're tearin' it up on the court you have your dear mother to thank for the early practice :O)






Just a little video for those who want to see the action live :O)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I LOVED that stage with Carter! Those hoops are hours of entertainment. I have to admit the video made me sad because I just don't know that darling boy at all and he is getting so big. He probably has no idea who is aunt Lolo is. You have to move here!

Crystal said...

So cute! He actually shoots and doesn't just stick it in the hoop. What a cute little boy!

Reed Family said...

We miss you guys. YOu are the greatest people I want to be more like you. Your children are as cute as ever, aurora remembers Thias... we have got to find a way to get together. Love you guys

Mom Marilynn said...

Oh my heck! How did I miss seeing this? It is sooooo adorable and I watched it about 6 times!