This is our first tree ever! We always leave home for Christmas so we haven't put up a tree because we don't stick around to enjoy it. This year we thought Thaisy should have a tree (I think I was more excited than she was!)
Thaisy was a big helper with the decorations! We put Skylee down to bed, blared the Christmas music and got to decorating.
Ta-dah!
Skyler woke up later that night and we brought him out to see our tree. Ya-hoo for shatter proof Christmas bulbs!
Skyler is obsessed with balls! Here he is making a mad dash with his treasures!
The annual Ugly Sweater Party! This year we got creative with Nadia and Tris and decided to wear sweaters or sweat shirts in this case of ugly schools. You gotta love the ASU/UofA rivalry!!
Julie's (sweater to the right) didn't win, but I think hers was my favorite. That is strung popcorn people!!
Me and beautiful Jenn! Sorry Jenn, you're just too darn cute to make a sweater look ugly!
Hyrum announcing the winner. Noah, you deserved it buddy..that is one UGLY sweater!
Christmas vacations begins! We started our trip by making a stop in Phx to see our friends James and Camille. We miss you guys!!
After spending the first few days of vacation puking (our family always gets some sort of weird bug when we're together) we headed off to see some good ole' man-made snow (that's as good as it gets in the Bay Area) to let the kids play and go sledding.
Here we are getting ready to take our first ride down the slopes!
How adorable are these hot pink snow girls? Thais had so much fun with her cousins!
Ever seen a Zonkey before????
The farm where we went sledding had an adorable petting Zoo. Dang Lex! I don't know who is cuter? You are that baby animal!
Thais was in HEAVEN! She adores animals and is still begging for that puppy. Still not ready to take on three kids...sorry Thaisy!
The highlight of our trip was seeing uncle Landon! Here he is making gingerbread houses with the kids.
This cousins all wrote letters to Santa and were thrilled when he actually wrote them back!
Here is a copy of the letter Thaisy received! They even got a candy cane in their letter (much to Thais's delight!)
Jordan reading Mele and Thais their letters from Santa!
Christmas Eve Festivities:

Mom rockin' out in her Santa hat! Believe it or not, this isn't the first time we've witnessed mom rockin' out on Christmas eve! Remember the talent show mom? :O) I think we have that on film somewhere...
Christmas Day

The classic picture of the kids waiting on the stairs to see what Santa brought.

I love love love the expression on Thais's face. Priceless!

Skyler opened this gift and he was good to go! He was pretty excited to have three new balls!

The trip ended with us driving to Parker AZ so Jordan could work for a few days. The kids and I went to Lake Havasu to see the London Bridge. Here is Thaisy feeding birds by the London Bridge...how Mary Poppins is that?
(I love how Peni is poking Skyler's belly button!)
Mom rockin' out in her Santa hat! Believe it or not, this isn't the first time we've witnessed mom rockin' out on Christmas eve! Remember the talent show mom? :O) I think we have that on film somewhere...
Christmas Day
The classic picture of the kids waiting on the stairs to see what Santa brought.
I love love love the expression on Thais's face. Priceless!
Skyler opened this gift and he was good to go! He was pretty excited to have three new balls!
The trip ended with us driving to Parker AZ so Jordan could work for a few days. The kids and I went to Lake Havasu to see the London Bridge. Here is Thaisy feeding birds by the London Bridge...how Mary Poppins is that?
Thanksgiving
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever and we still have your Christmas gift!!! Glad you're home safe...let's get together soon.
Oh...and I almost forgot. I about had a heart attack when I saw that photo of you and Jordan in ASU sweaters, until I read the caption at the bottom. Next time you pull a stunt like that and are actually brave enough to take a picture, PLEASE put captions on top so you don't scare your loyal U of A buddies half to death!
I think this is the first year at Christmas (since we were 10) where we didn't call each other! What happened there?! Haha! Hope it was great though!
How fun to see all the holiday pictures. What is with the puking your guts out holidays? It is crazy that it always happens. Darling pictures though - my favorite is Jordan walking miniature Jordan out in front of my house! Hang on to your principles - don't get a dog until the youngest kid is at least 12!
what a blast! it was fun to get to spend so much time with you guys! Looking forward to our visit, we'll have to decide on when soon! :)
shatter proof bulbs? I need some of those!!
I love that picture of your mom! CLASSIC!
Post a Comment