Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What The Heck Am I Thinking???????



Do you see the "I have conquered" look written all over this girl's face? This is because I think I have finally relented and we might just become....DOG OWNERS!



No we didn't steal it from Paris Hilton. Yesterday Kati C. brought this little puppy over (it had been found wandering the neighborhood.) We had the puppy come over for a few hours and Thais fell in LOVE with it. It turns out, the neighbor who had been taking care of it actually found it on the frontage road by our house. She told us she was looking for home for it, and soooo...we are going to try it out for a week.



Of course now if we give it up it might literally break Thaisy's heart! Hmmm, we'll just see how this goes:O)

10 comments:

Crystal said...

IT IS SO CUTE!!!!! Is it potty trained? Dog's are so much fun and Thais is old enough to help out. I have Jayden feed Maddie and he takes her outside when she has to go. And they play pretend with her (yesterday she was Rajah from Aladdin). Good luck!!

Hall of Halls said...

Come on- how can you say no to that face!?

Cherise said...

THEY WIN... They always win!! ahh! The dog looks so cute and so does Thais. I say keep 'em both.

Carrie said...

That is exactly how we became dog owners! Good luck!

Mindi said...

I EASILY could have said no to that face, but, having a pet is a good learning tool for kids, so... GOOD LUCK GIRL!!

Brian and Janette said...

ha, ha! i had to laugh because Brian has become a little soft with this same subject...so, I guess if it doesn't work out, maybe we'll be interested? ok...probably not, but we can't wait to meet the little guy!

Rachel said...

He is such a cute little dog! My kids beg everyday, and currently they are still losing the battle:) I always tell them, when we have no more babies then we can get a dog because they are just like babies. Good luck! You are way more brave than I!

David and Kimberly said...

cute! but, trying it out for a week means you will be keeping it! Thats what we did with honey and we fell in love with her!

Mom Marilynn said...

Adorable!! Just remember the adorable becomes another time-consuming responsibility after about a week or two of just adorable! Then it is, what are you going to do when you are gone, your kids might actually kill the dog accidentally and be emotionally traumatized, and add the cost of dog food, licensing, neutering, shots and visits to the vet to your family budget, plus hundreds of dollars when the dog gets dropped and has to be operated on! We caved in when the YOUNGEST kid was 12 and that was the right time for me to have another "child!" It is adorable though...for now.......

Sarah said...

So fun! Thais looks so big! She is a doll. Colorado Springs???? Miss you!