Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures of the Kiddo's

My Mom asked me to put the latest pictures of the kids up...So here they are:

















16 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

Beautiful Children- seriously

Kim Davis said...

Adorable. Simply Adorable!

Court and Brade said...

Thais is getting so big...she looks GORGEOUS!!! And Skyler is such a little BOY now!!! oh cute kids danielle!!

Mindi said...

Aw! Look how cute they are. You must have a friend that's a photographer!

Brian and Janette said...

So cute! Did Allison take these? We've gotta get some real family pics...I know, we're totally lame. No family pics since our wedding day! Just snap shots that family members have taken for us...

Rachel said...

I LOVE those pics!! My favorite is the one with Jordan making Skylee laugh. So precious! I have to say your kids look so much like Jordan to me. Maybe it is just my perspective:)

Mom Marilynn said...

I cannot believe how absolutely beautiful these babies are!!! I too love the one of Jordan and Skylee laughing but all of them look like Jordan to me too! Funny! Your Mom and Dad probably think they look like you! We just remember that Jordan baby face and it is fun seeing it all over again! We didn't get to see the Danielley baby face so we don't recognize it as easily! Boy!!, was that computer rendition of your future children made in Las Vegas way OFF!! hahah

Danielle said...

Janette,
Allison did take these: http://allismithphotography.blogspot.com/

Brooke and Justin said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how cute those pictures turned out! Whoever took them for you did a wonderful job! But... I guess it really isn't that hard to make your children look good! They are so beautiful! I hope you guys are doing good! I love keeping up with your blog!

Carrie said...

Holy moly...you have the CUTEST kids! I can't get over how beautiful they are...but then again...their mom is beautiful so makes sense!!!

Garrett said...

I love that Skyler is all laughs and smiles until he has food in his hands and then he seems to go into "get r done" mode. It's kind of strange, though, because no one else in your family or your extended family is like that. :)

Crystal said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!!!

Sarah said...

Jordan better buy a shotgun! Holy cow Thais! You are gorgeous :) and Skylee is such a handsome boy. I so hope we get to spend another summer together!

Unknown said...

I love my niece and nephew! So Beautiful!

James and Cassie said...

Awesome pictures! Love them!

Abigayle said...

You could make a lot of money with those faces.