Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


I think I look forward to this day as much as my birthday (probably more because I don't have to turn a year older!) Since motherhood is my career and mission, it is so great to have an entire day celebrating and appreciating that role. I am so grateful for the fantastic mothers in my life (especially my own) and I am so grateful for my babies who made me a mother! Oh yeah, and I am also grateful for Jordy who let me sleep in this morning and wake up to a delicious breakfast! Long Live Mother's Day!!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Happy Mother's Day you hot mama! Love you, miss you! Been way too long since I've seen you!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Mothers Day! The whole way here Craig and I were hoping you guys were just going to surprise us and be here. I think we've finally accepted you aren't coming. :(. We love you guys so much!!! We miss you!

Rachel said...

Mother's day is the best! Hooray for awesome husbands who spoil us and darling babies!

AllisonEsplinPhotography said...

Happy Mothers day Danielle! You deserve it :)

Mom Marilynn said...

love love love the new pictures at the top! When do I get a new 8x10 for my wall of this, although I know how hard it will be for you when I take down the last one, I know you loved it sooooooo much!