am going to watch!!!!!
So glad you posted...excited to see what you won. We really need to make the Ellen trip happen!
Darn, it comes on at 1pm here and I didn't read this till 4pm. I still want to know what you won though. You guys have so really cool experiences.
So funny thing, I happened to watch it today, just by pure chance, and I didn't notice you! Maybe I watched the wrong one!
didnt see you guys????!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
am going to watch!!!!!
So glad you posted...excited to see what you won. We really need to make the Ellen trip happen!
Darn, it comes on at 1pm here and I didn't read this till 4pm. I still want to know what you won though. You guys have so really cool experiences.
So funny thing, I happened to watch it today, just by pure chance, and I didn't notice you! Maybe I watched the wrong one!
didnt see you guys????!!!!!
Post a Comment