
I've never seen this movie, but I've often heard the old saying about 'the seven year itch' and it has always made me wonder how I would feel about my spouse after seven years of marriage. Does seven years bring this inevitable boredom that all couples face simply because it has been so long? Or does lucky number seven mean you begin to wonder if you were really that lucky after all? Maybe it has nothing to do with the marriage at all, maybe you're just itchy because you still have the same darn sheets you were given at your wedding seven years ago. So now that the anticipated seven years is here I would like to announce that I am not itchy. Here are seven reasons why Jordy is my Calamine Lotion:
1. He is my friend. Seven years and I still really like this boy!
2. He's helping me make some pretty cute babies (if I do say so myself.)
3. He is a great back scratcher...Which could be related to the seven years no itch thing!
4. He is just a good boy. I was never even attracted to the idea of taming the bad boy. I just wanted someone who tried to do what was right and who I could trust with my heart.
5. I think Jordan is so stinkin' cute! Seriously, and those lips....
6. He knows me inside and out and still seems pretty smitten.
7. F o r e v e r. Seven letters to a word that perfectly describe my intentions with this boy of seven years.
Happy Anniversary Babe!
5 comments:
Congrats! We're glad you guys tied the knot those 7 years ago, too! Hope you enjoyed the little anniversary present we sent your way...ha! We told Jordan he had to put it to good use. You'll have to let me know if he did.
Congrats! I'm thrilled you are a part of our family :) I loved both your post and Jordan's. I'm impressed he did a post!
Love this picture of you guys! Congrats!!!
congrats on seven big years! sounds like you two have it all down! :) Hope things are going well for you all! Love your posts and I love that pic of you two! Hope you had a wonderful wonderful day!
I love the picture! Where's that new family pic speaking of pictures! Jordan is a lucky man!
Post a Comment