If I go all out cooking a nice meal for my kids sometimes I get a small gesture of appreciation. But when there is cereal for dinner I am the mom of the year in their eyes! Go figure?!?
That is so true. The other night I was telling my boys how lucky they were that their mom was this great cook. I told them that some moms just have cereal or pb&j for dinner. Clayotn thought those kids were so lucky. Cereal for dinner=kids heaven.
4 comments:
That is so true. The other night I was telling my boys how lucky they were that their mom was this great cook. I told them that some moms just have cereal or pb&j for dinner. Clayotn thought those kids were so lucky. Cereal for dinner=kids heaven.
We love "Breakfast for Supper" nights! I love doing pancakes and eggs and sausage for dinner, it's funner I think!
Haha! SO true! I think my kids favorite dinner meal is pancakes.
That's so funny! They sure look like some happy kids!
Post a Comment