My bedtime conversation with Thais last night:
Thais: Mom I am really scared to be in my room all by myself
Me: Don't be scared Thaisy, Heavenly Father will protect you and you will be okay
Thais: No mom he won't
Me: Why do you say that?
Thais: Because he has to go to bed too. Heavenly Father will be sleeping and he will not be able to stop a bad guy from getting me.
Me: (suppressing a gut laugh) He won't sleep Thais, I promise he will protect you.
Thais: Yeah right mom. Heavenly Father, Jesus and the angels all have to get sleep too!
5 comments:
She is so cute!!
That girl is such a crack up! What a cutie. How is joy school going?
O how cute!! I miss you guys!! I haven't talked to you forever but i do love to check out your blog now and then!! I hope everything is going good!!
I have to agree with Thais on this one. My idea of heaven - as of this stage in my life - is lots and lots and lots of SLEEP. Although, I don't think the Angels can sleep a lot too - you have to have someone to whom you can delegate work. Hmm...even more motivation for reaching exaltation...sleep while Angels take care of everything. :)
Oh that girl is soooooo funny! Did the tiny frog survive?
Post a Comment