Thais, today your stuffy nose and cold made you a little ornery, and I'll admit you tried my patience a time or two...or three. But now your tucked safely in your little bed for the night, and funny how my thoughts of the day are only about how much I love you. So here are just some little things that I love about my Thaisee..
I love it when you radomly lift up my shirt so you can blow on my belly and say, "Hi Skyler!"
I Love that on the way home for Trader Joes you were sad, and asked me to hold your hand. Just so you know, I didn't let go of your hand the entire way home even when you drifted off to sleep.
I LOVE your smile! Someday hearts will break over that infectious grin (you already break your daddy's)
I love that you have my body. There is so much of Jordan in your face but as I watch your little naked body running around ( we're potty training...enough said :O) I totally get a kick of watching a tiny version of my legs jump off our furniture and doing summer saults on the carpet.
I love that you love chocolate milk as much as me. The other day you said, "mom, I want some chocolate chip milk" Yahoo for chocolate chip milk!
I love your passion! My greatest success as a mother will be channeling that passion toward doing great things and being a strong person.
I have to cut my list short because daddy just got home, but I LOVE that the first thing he did when he walked in the door, was sneak in your room so he could whisper that he loves you.
8 comments:
Love notes from a mother to her child...priceless!
How sweet!! You guys have such a darling daughter! It sounds like she will be a great loving big sister already!!
That girl can definitely win some hearts over...what a cutie!
We love Thais too! I noticed just 66 days left for your little guy to arrive we can't wait to meet him
We love Thais too! We're so glad she's a part of your family and of our boys' lives! :-)
So sweet Danielle! I loved your pic of the stain on your shirt :) I'm excited to get to the point someday. I also love your new background and header. Super cute!
You are the cutest Mom!! Love it!!
I have to add the mellow tone in her voice! I love her voice! Hearing her sing reminded me of that, it's kind of this effortless breathy quality. A definite "watch out" when she is 16!
Post a Comment