Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yearbookyourself.com




































9 comments:

David and Kimberly said...

hahahaha, i love it!

Nicole said...

That is hillarious! I'm going to have to try me and Jared

Kim Davis said...

My favorite is you in the 80's. I can't wait to do Deven and myself.

Carbonneau said...

SWEET! I LOVE THE FIRST PIC OF YOU! Very nice.

Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

That is hilarious! I love the ones with Thais! The one of Jordan with the wave hair looks soooo much like dad's yearbook photo!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness!!! Thanks for the good laugh!

The 5 Nelsons said...

I'm still laughing! That was awesome! The one of you in the 80s totally looks like Lexi.

Mom Marilynn said...

oh my heck! i died laughin!!! That was the best! I haven't looked at your blog for basically all summer. It's awesome!! You really do look pregnant!